1.Play basketball 2.Play Wii 3.Play Frisbee 4.Play tag 5.Watch movies 6.Watch "Fetch with Ruff Ruffman" 7.Read Magic Tree House books 8.Play T-ball 9.Play with cousins 10.Play games on the Smart board at school
Aaron, I'm excited that you like the Magic Tree House books. Here are a couple of my favorite read aloud books that you should ask Mom and Dad to read to you. My Father's Dragon A Toad for Tuesday Keep reading! Aunt Mona
Aaron -- I really liked your list. We're all looking forward to seeing you at our house for Thanksgiving. Be sure and bring one of your favorite books to share with us. -- Uncle Karl
2 comments:
Aaron,
I'm excited that you like the Magic Tree House books.
Here are a couple of my favorite read aloud books that you should ask Mom and Dad to read to you.
My Father's Dragon
A Toad for Tuesday
Keep reading!
Aunt Mona
Aaron -- I really liked your list. We're all looking forward to seeing you at our house for Thanksgiving. Be sure and bring one of your favorite books to share with us. -- Uncle Karl
Post a Comment